Application window now open for 6-month internship at Boeing in Seattle
JOHANNESBURG, July 16, 2018 – Aiming for a career in aerospace, or hoping to add some serious weight to your CV? Now’s your chance with a fully paid, six-month stint in Boeing’s coveted International Business Intern Program (IBIP) in the United States.
Launched in 2012, IBIP gives valuable exposure to Boeing’s latest advances in business and technology, with hands-on experience of a variety of disciplines, including business operations, finance, marketing, and strategy. The program will be based in Seattle in the state of Washington.
“It’s a superb bridge to the working world.” says J Miguel Santos, Managing Director for Sub-Sahara Africa of Boeing International and Director of International Sales for Boeing Commercial Airplanes in Africa. “IBIP helps ensure a robust talent pipeline for the industry and it’s a splendid opportunity for the interns to get exposure and experience at the world’s largest aerospace company.”
- You must be enrolled in tertiary education, or have graduated within a year of January 18th, 2019
- Strong academic performance.
Entries close on July 22. Candidates will be interviewed in August and September, and the internships start in January.
To apply, see: www.boeing.com/careers and enter requisition number 1800061877.
You may also like these articles
- Dance Umbrella Africa 2019 Headlining Acts
- SABC partners with VIU for premium soapie streaming
- SAfrican State Theatre Brings World Renowned Story of Fela Kuti to SA
- Matriculants: do your homework before signing up for tertiary study
- Use the holidays to kickstart your 2019 career change plans
- Boeing selects two RSA students to join its (IBIP) in Seattle
- Don’t fall victim to ‘leisure sickness’ these holidays