Masters Scholarship for South Africans to study in Japan
‘’Building emerging economies and enhancing infrastructure development and industrialization can only be unlocked through education and human resource development.’’ This is according to the Japanese Ambassador to South Africa, Shigeyuki…
S.Africa rand recoups some losses, could fall further.
By 1500 GMT the rand had gained 0.51 percent to 12.3065 per dollar, losing some of the momentum that saw the unit recover more than 1 percent to a session…
South Africa’s power crisis risks choking green energy drive
South Africa’s hopes of becoming one of the world’s top renewable energy hubs are dimming due to poor infrastructure and delays as cash-strapped state utility Eskom is distracted by a…
- Thousands of spectators to flock to Dundee July
- Ithala renews Dundee July sponsorship
- Financial compliance heavy-weight appointed at Ithala Soc Limited.
- Business Investment meeting to connect startups to funding #BIM2018.
- Allan Gray ticks the gray box with Father’s Share
- How to leverage social media to land your dream job
- Castle milk stout encourages South Africans to “GET IT BACK” this Africa month