Masters Scholarship for South Africans to study in Japan
‘’Building emerging economies and enhancing infrastructure development and industrialization can only be unlocked through education and human resource development.’’ This is according to the Japanese Ambassador to South Africa, Shigeyuki…
S.Africa rand recoups some losses, could fall further.
By 1500 GMT the rand had gained 0.51 percent to 12.3065 per dollar, losing some of the momentum that saw the unit recover more than 1 percent to a session…
South Africa’s power crisis risks choking green energy drive
South Africa’s hopes of becoming one of the world’s top renewable energy hubs are dimming due to poor infrastructure and delays as cash-strapped state utility Eskom is distracted by a…
- Youths to be empowered through healthcare skills development programme
- Vusi Mahlesela to perform at the Liberation Concert
- Donald Glover interprets his version of pain in “This Is America” Video
- The Saturday Social Club 2018 Line-up revealed!
- Call for entries for SA’s best school choir
- South Africa featured in the World’s Ultimate Bucket List 2018
- Mama Esther Mahlangu is now Dr. Mahlangu