Avengers – Age of Ultron : MOVIE REVIEW
When Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) jumpstarts a dormant peacekeeping program, things go terribly awry, forcing him, Thor (Chris Hemsworth), the Incredible Hulk (Mark Ruffalo) and the rest of the Avengers to reassemble. As the fate of Earth hangs in the balance, the team is put to the ultimate test as they battle Ultron (James Spader), a technological terror hell-bent on human extinction. Along the way, they encounter two mysterious and powerful newcomers, Pietro and Wanda Maximoff.
This is an Awesome movie, cast from the previous Avengers movie all reprise their roles. Robert Downey Juinor was amazing as Ironman. Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth were both great as Captain America and the mighty Thor. Scarlett Johanson was brilliant as Black Widow and was even more bad-ass in this movie, than any of her other films. Her role was substantially bigger this time around. This can also be said about Hawkeye, who’s role was way bigger in this movie.
In fact, Hawkeye even has some of the best lines and the best action sequences. Mark ruffilo was once again amazing as Hulk and Bruce Banner. The one character that stole the show, would be James Spader. He embodies an evil AI robot perfectly. He can be really calm and yet menacing and sometimes he can be full of rage and anger. Aron Taylor Johnson and Elisibeth Olsin are also a great new edition to the marvel universe. The scarlet Witch character has a big part in the film also. The movie opens at Cinemas in South Africa from 23/04/2015
You may also like these articles
- Dance Umbrella Africa 2019 Headlining Acts
- SABC partners with VIU for premium soapie streaming
- SAfrican State Theatre Brings World Renowned Story of Fela Kuti to SA
- Matriculants: do your homework before signing up for tertiary study
- Use the holidays to kickstart your 2019 career change plans
- Boeing selects two RSA students to join its (IBIP) in Seattle
- Don’t fall victim to ‘leisure sickness’ these holidays