Benguela on Main, situated on Somerset West’s Main Road, is celebrating Mother’s Day in style on Sunday, 8 May 2016. Executive Chef, Jean Delport, has created a sublime four course lunch menu that has been designed with mom’s favourite memories in mind, with an elegant fine dining twist.
The restaurant incorporates a sophisticated approach to fine dining and wine, with items such as roast free range chicken with carrot, maitake and crispy skin for mains and an ice-cream sandwich with mixed berries, vanilla, cremeux and rocket for dessert can be found on this nostalgic menu. Moms will also leave with a special homemade gift from the Benguela on Main team.
Spoil mom this Mother’s Day by taking her on a sentimental food journey. Delport has an interesting interpretation of delicious ingredients and creates dishes that have incredible flavour and presentation, with great attention to detail. Since opening its doors in September 2015, Benguela on Main has won patrons over with the creative, fine dining dishes paired with Benguela Cove wines from Benguela Cove Lagoon Wine Estate in Hermanus.
Bookings are essential at R500 per person, Benguela on Main will only be open for lunch on Mother’s Day from 12:00 to 15:00. For bookings and more information, call 087 357 0637 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also like these articles
- Matriculants: do your homework before signing up for tertiary study
- Use the holidays to kickstart your 2019 career change plans
- Boeing selects two RSA students to join its (IBIP) in Seattle
- Don’t fall victim to ‘leisure sickness’ these holidays
- THE UNTOLD STORY – Dr Joseph Shabalala & Ladysmith Black Mambazo
- 5 tips to landing (and thriving in) your first job after graduation
- Back to school hacks that will save you money