Edelman appoints Jordan Rittenberry as Managing Director
Rittenberry will be based in Johannesburg, which serves as the hub for the Edelman’s work in Africa. An Edelman veteran with a decade of service at the firm, Rittenberry takes…
Tips to help business minds evaluate Business Risks
It’s a norm that by this time of the year, many are planning on starting self run businesses next year. It is a good thing and something that even the…
Hero of Wifi, here to speed things up.
The lack of reliable fixed line options has birthed a thriving industry of over 200 wireless Internet service providers (WISPs) with estimated combined annual revenues of R700million. Wireless broadband connections…
MINISTER LINDIWE ZULU : LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELDS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
Small businesses have been historically shut out as a result of bureaucratic and costly procurement practices which favoured big suppliers. By failing to create a level playing field, smaller suppliers…
Johannesburg to host Africa’s first-ever Global Entrepreneurship Congress in 2017
he Global Entrepreneurship Network announced today that South Africa has earned the right to host the Global Entrepreneurship Congress (GEC) in 2017. The bid was awarded to Johannesburg as part…
- Thousands of spectators to flock to Dundee July
- Ithala renews Dundee July sponsorship
- Financial compliance heavy-weight appointed at Ithala Soc Limited.
- Business Investment meeting to connect startups to funding #BIM2018.
- Allan Gray ticks the gray box with Father’s Share
- How to leverage social media to land your dream job
- Castle milk stout encourages South Africans to “GET IT BACK” this Africa month