Coca- Cola Beverages SA donates to learners in Rustenburg
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa partnered with the Thuto-Thebe Foundation and Caring for Girls organisation to donate sanitary towels to the value of R120 000 for learners Kutlwanong School for the Deaf in…
South Africa raises over a R1 million by doubling up Add Hope for World Hunger Day
In support of World Hunger Day on 28 May, KFC urged customers to Double Up their Add Hope donations and double the difference it makes to the plight of the millions…
Melrose Arch donates old billboard vinyl to DeskBags
Melrose Arch, one of the country’s most luxurious and high-end shopping and business centres, has donated one hundred running metres of sheets of vinyl in the form of billboards to…
- Thousands of spectators to flock to Dundee July
- Ithala renews Dundee July sponsorship
- Financial compliance heavy-weight appointed at Ithala Soc Limited.
- Business Investment meeting to connect startups to funding #BIM2018.
- Allan Gray ticks the gray box with Father’s Share
- How to leverage social media to land your dream job
- Castle milk stout encourages South Africans to “GET IT BACK” this Africa month