Red Bull Culture Clash event crew line-up announced
Red Bull Music Academy is a world-travelling series of music workshops and festivals. Two groups of 30 selected participants—producers, vocalists, DJs, and instrumentalists from around the world—come together in a…
Grit is Gold at Africa Property Investment Summit
SANDTON, JOHANNESBURG – JSE-and Mauritius-listed company, GRIT Real Estate Income Group, will be attending the noteworthy platform for real estate investment in Africa this week at the Sandton Convention Centre to discuss…
The future of creative innovation & technology takes centre stage at 2017 Fak’ugesi Conference
With its bold and daring theme of ‘brave tech hearts beat as one’ the 2017 Fak’ugesi African Digital Innovation Festival will once again pioneer uniquely African technology and creativity in…
Bokeh South Africa International Fashion Film Festival 2018 Announcement
Onwards and upwards! The Bokeh South Africa International Fashion Film Festival 2018 is prepped and ready to take you on a magic rollercoaster ride into the world of fashion film…
Trace Africa partners with MTN Bushfire 2017
MTN BUSHFIRE is a uniquely African, yet globally infused festival experience that welcomes thousands of people in an atmosphere of acceptance and passionate commitment to the arts and the environment….
SABC3 Expresso scoop Best Variety Show win at 2017 SAFTAs
Now, Expresso has been given reason to feel great with a win in the “Best Variety Show” category at the 2017 South African Film and Television Awards. This was Expresso’s…
- Thousands of spectators to flock to Dundee July
- Ithala renews Dundee July sponsorship
- Financial compliance heavy-weight appointed at Ithala Soc Limited.
- Business Investment meeting to connect startups to funding #BIM2018.
- Allan Gray ticks the gray box with Father’s Share
- How to leverage social media to land your dream job
- Castle milk stout encourages South Africans to “GET IT BACK” this Africa month