Study reveals where in SA the risk of heart disease is highest
Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is the leading cause of death in SA, after HIV/Aids. Over 78 000 South Africans die each year from heart disease and there are no signs of…
One-Juice SA Launches Innovative New Product Range of Pre-Portioned Super Smoothies Delivered in a Flash … Blended in a Dash!
In its continued bid to provide South Africans with convenient and accessible nutritious meal alternatives, One-Juice , is proud to announce the launch of its new product range of pre-portioned,…
Child recovers fully after near-drowning
Many parents underestimate the importance of learning basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and first aid, says Richards Bay mother Amanda Kruger, as she recalls the traumatic near-drowning of her son, Juandre,…
Improving awareness of kidney disease in SA will save lives
Speaking on World Kidney Day on 10 March, Dr Anchen Laubscher, medical director at Netcare, said that it was critical to increase public awareness of this devastating disease, particularly as…
Natural plant pigment makes for diabetic-friendly bread
Good for news for people with diabetes, and it’s edible, too. Scientists at the National University of Singapore have created a bread with anthocyanin, a plant pigment that helps slow…
- Financial compliance heavy-weight appointed at Ithala Soc Limited.
- Business Investment meeting to connect startups to funding #BIM2018.
- Allan Gray ticks the gray box with Father’s Share
- How to leverage social media to land your dream job
- Castle milk stout encourages South Africans to “GET IT BACK” this Africa month
- How binge-watching TV series can wreck our immune systems
- Youths to be empowered through healthcare skills development programme