Tavcor backing eases life for Zuurberg route director
Taking place in the mountainous Zuurberg region in Addo, about 70km from Port Elizabeth, Hayter is already devoting his time to ensuring the route is in top-class condition for the…
AMCAR set to produce first ever Dodge Challenger replica in South Africa
When the iconic Dodge Challenger arrived on the scene for the first time in 1970 it was heralded as a major player in the world of muscle cars by motoring…
Breaking Even: The best time to sell or trade in your car
With rising living costs from inflation and interest rate hikes, to increasing fuel costs – many consumers are starting to feel the financial pinch. Trading in or selling a car…
Toyota recalls 1.6 million U.S. vehicles for Takata air bags
Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T) said on Monday it will recall almost 1.6 million additional U.S. vehicles for front passenger side Takata air bag inflators that could rupture. Earlier this month,…
- Financial compliance heavy-weight appointed at Ithala Soc Limited.
- Business Investment meeting to connect startups to funding #BIM2018.
- Allan Gray ticks the gray box with Father’s Share
- How to leverage social media to land your dream job
- Castle milk stout encourages South Africans to “GET IT BACK” this Africa month
- How binge-watching TV series can wreck our immune systems
- Youths to be empowered through healthcare skills development programme