Corporate Social Investment – Can Companies Do Well by Doing Good?
South African businesses invested R8.1billion in corporate social investment (CSI) during the 2014/15 financial year, an important financial quantum on the triple bottom line that continues to grow. Typically, SA’s…
The role of Competition Law on economic growth
“COMPETITION LAW COMPLIANCE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVER” INCREASED ENFORCMENT IS A CERTAINTY IN RAPIDLY EVOLVING LEGAL LANDSCAPE Co-authored by Mmadika Moloi (a Partner in the Competition Practice at Webber…
Dineo Ranaka and Hope T Kontle launches HE SAID. SHE SAID. Movement
For the last three years, Dineo Ranaka has remained the undisputed Queen of day-time reality television with her reality series Dineo’s Diary flighted on the DSTV bouquet Mzansimagic. This fall…
- Thousands of spectators to flock to Dundee July
- Ithala renews Dundee July sponsorship
- Financial compliance heavy-weight appointed at Ithala Soc Limited.
- Business Investment meeting to connect startups to funding #BIM2018.
- Allan Gray ticks the gray box with Father’s Share
- How to leverage social media to land your dream job
- Castle milk stout encourages South Africans to “GET IT BACK” this Africa month