Corporate Social Investment – Can Companies Do Well by Doing Good?
South African businesses invested R8.1billion in corporate social investment (CSI) during the 2014/15 financial year, an important financial quantum on the triple bottom line that continues to grow. Typically, SA’s…
The role of Competition Law on economic growth
“COMPETITION LAW COMPLIANCE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVER” INCREASED ENFORCMENT IS A CERTAINTY IN RAPIDLY EVOLVING LEGAL LANDSCAPE Co-authored by Mmadika Moloi (a Partner in the Competition Practice at Webber…
Dineo Ranaka and Hope T Kontle launches HE SAID. SHE SAID. Movement
For the last three years, Dineo Ranaka has remained the undisputed Queen of day-time reality television with her reality series Dineo’s Diary flighted on the DSTV bouquet Mzansimagic. This fall…
- Youths to be empowered through healthcare skills development programme
- Vusi Mahlesela to perform at the Liberation Concert
- Donald Glover interprets his version of pain in “This Is America” Video
- The Saturday Social Club 2018 Line-up revealed!
- Call for entries for SA’s best school choir
- South Africa featured in the World’s Ultimate Bucket List 2018
- Mama Esther Mahlangu is now Dr. Mahlangu