South Coast Bike Fest™ 2018 unleashes a rocking line-up of musical acts
The Margate Beachfront Boulevard will play host to some of the country’s top musical acts from 27 to 30 April as the action-packed South Coast Bike Fest™ returns to the…
Where to get the best cocktail for your summer holiday
Sundowners: it’s a word that’s synonymous with summer holidays and evokes images of evening sunlight glinting off your cold cocktail, with sand in your toes and salt on your skin….
A new Starbucks at Gateway Theatre of Shopping in Durban
The second Starbucks store in Durban recently opened its doors in December at Gateway Theatre of Shopping. Starbucks Gateway, which boasts 436 sq/m, was inspired by the rolling green hills…
KZN Premier Addresses Procurement Indaba
KwaZulu-Natal Premier Senzo Mchunu has assured emerging entrepreneurs that the provincial government will use public procurement to ensure their entry into the main economy. Mchunu was speaking at the International…
Awarded South African stars at #MAMA2015
The fifth uplifting edition of the MTV Africa Music Awards KwaZulu-Natal was a huge success in the list of Awards from the continent. Saluting and championing African music, MTV Africa Music…
MTV AFRICA MUSIC AWARDS RETURNS TO DURBAN, KWAZULU-NATAL
A decade after bursting onto the world stage, Viacom International Media Networks(VIMN) Africa and MTV Base (DStv Channel 322) are once again shining a global spotlight on African music,creativity and…
Cruel murderer sentenced to 30 years imprisonment
On 27 January 2015, Ixopo Magistrates’ Court convicted and sentenced Sonwabile Zondi (31) to 30 years imprisonment for murder of his 60-year-old mother and arson which happened at Dumisa location…
- Financial compliance heavy-weight appointed at Ithala Soc Limited.
- Business Investment meeting to connect startups to funding #BIM2018.
- Allan Gray ticks the gray box with Father’s Share
- How to leverage social media to land your dream job
- Castle milk stout encourages South Africans to “GET IT BACK” this Africa month
- How binge-watching TV series can wreck our immune systems
- Youths to be empowered through healthcare skills development programme