I love this black and white outfit, it looks classic, modern and yet still upholds the smart casual look. It has the simplictic feel to it. I love the Ying Yang colors, there’s no doubt about that and everytime I go shopping it’s like all I see is black and white everything, everywhere hahaha 😉 .
This look is so easy to wear anytime of day, that’s why it didn’t even take me more than 15 minutes to put it together. AW the saying goes “Less is more”. I have recently fallen in love with this white shirt and it’s basically my favorite item of clothing in my closet right now. I had to pair the shirt with a pair of black jeggings of course. I just love how they fit me and how they make me feel like I can conquer the world just by wearing them and that’s how awesomely fabulous they are.
And of course you can never go wrong with nice elegant black ankle boots. But my favorite part part about this outfit is definitely combining a black KIMONO into the look just to give it a nice enhancement and probably because KIMONOS are trending this season and I believe everybody should own one.This look was the easiest, effortless look I had to put together, what bliss.
“There’s no how-to road map to style, its about self-expression and above all ATTITUDE”. Remember to be bold and beautiful but sometimes simplicity works like magic… Hugs and kisses.
You may also like these articles
- ‘The Emoji Movie’ tops Razzies Worst Movie Award
- The Greatest Showman: Musical Masterpiece
- Atterbury R800 million Old Mint Park development begins
- Half a Million upgrade to Polokwane Hospital
- WATCH: Cassper Nyovest & Davido’s track is Lit
- Candy Tsamandebele to release ‘Siku ne Siku’ track
- South Coast Bike Fest™ 2018 unleashes a rocking line-up of musical acts