According to a report by SundayWorld, Mrs Nolly Blanche Khumalo (nee Garises) has decided to put an end to their 8 year marriage, citing emotional abuse and infidelity. Khumalo, who was fondly known as ’16V’ is set to fork out R45,000 a month for his soon to be ex-wife Blanche Khumalo.
The pair share a child and have been married for eight years. Blanche is demanding R30,000 for herself and R15,000 for their child.
Khumalo confirmed that his wife had filed for divorce, Speaking on his divorce and the reasons for it, Doc said he believed that his wife thought she was emotionally abused by him. He declined to comment on cheating allegations levelled against him by his wife.
His wife declined to comment. “I don’t discuss my private nor personal life in the media. You rather speak to Doctor because he is the one who is a public figure, not me,” she said. Twitter was alight in the shock of the seperation :
Doctor Khumalo is getting a divorce already? Damn
— President Vusani (@Vusani_) February 1, 2015
You may also like these articles
- Developing children’s EQ crucial for future success in rapidly changing world
- AKA – Fela In Versace Ft. Kiddominant
- Crime response app builds a community to get South Africans help, fast
- RADA Inspire creates a shift in perspective and greater understanding for those behind the wheel
- 67 Blankets for Nelson Mandela Day set their sights on breaking a 27km Scarf world record
- Application window now open for 6-month internship at Boeing in Seattle
- Thousands of spectators to flock to Dundee July
Developing children’s EQ crucial for future success in rapidly changing world https://t.co/MljBWXMXDZFollow