Will Smith stars as Nicky, a seasoned master of misdirection who becomes romantically involved with novice con artist Jess (Margot Robbie). As he’s teaching her the tricks of the trade, she gets too close for comfort and he abruptly breaks it off. Three years later, the former flame—now an accomplished femme fatale—shows up in Buenos Aires in the middle of the high stakes racecar circuit. In the midst of Nicky’s latest, very dangerous scheme, she throws his plans for a loop…and the consummate con man off his game.
“Focus” is written and directed by Glenn Ficarra & John Requa (“Crazy, Stupid, Love.”). Denise Di Novi (“Crazy, Stupid, Love.”) is the producer, with Charlie Gogolak and Stan Wlodkowski serving as executive producers.
The cast is headed by Oscar nominee Will Smith (“The Pursuit of Happyness,” “Ali,”), Margot Robbie (“The Wolf of Wall Street”), Rodrigo Santoro (the “300” films) and Gerald McRaney (TV’s “House of Cards”). – Warner Bros
This Movie is Awesome, it’s a slow paced movie. However, it is brilliantly scripted to get anyone glued to their seat. Even the must lucid review member of our team had a brilliant ride. It’s a well-managed script, despite the complicating leads by writers in the movie, that is, of course, obvious, when you combine Denise Di Novi & Charlie Gogolak.
If you love thrillers, this is a go. It has some comedy loops, a bit of action, but the thrill tops it all. it is Rated R for language, some sexual content and brief violence. The movie opens at Cinemas in South Africa from 13/03/2015
You may also like these articles
- Thousands of spectators to flock to Dundee July
- Ithala renews Dundee July sponsorship
- Financial compliance heavy-weight appointed at Ithala Soc Limited.
- Business Investment meeting to connect startups to funding #BIM2018.
- Allan Gray ticks the gray box with Father’s Share
- How to leverage social media to land your dream job
- Castle milk stout encourages South Africans to “GET IT BACK” this Africa month