With a completely new conceptual identity, from design and logo to the brand’s look and feel, this fresh visual positioning is strong, clean, simple and contemporary, appealing to both male and female users. The identity also creates a brand that South Africans want to engage with, are not embarrassed to use, and will feel a connection and loyalty towards it.
Shift Joe Public truly understands the market and how to create a relevant and engaging brand identity. “To further strengthen trial, Max has introduced consumers to three new scents with complementary designs in: grape, banana and strawberry, all of which complement Max’s “original” or blue wrapper condom,” said Simone Rossum, creative director Shift Joe Public.
“Creating a completely new brand identity is what we love to do at Shift Joe Public, because it allows us to connect strategy with creative, building a strategically led design. Not only are we proud of the brand we have partnered with to create, but we are proud of playing a small part in changing the way consumers think when it comes to condom usage, a practice that has and will prove critical to the growth of our country,” adds Rossum.
You may also like these articles
- Dance Umbrella Africa 2019 Headlining Acts
- SABC partners with VIU for premium soapie streaming
- SAfrican State Theatre Brings World Renowned Story of Fela Kuti to SA
- Matriculants: do your homework before signing up for tertiary study
- Use the holidays to kickstart your 2019 career change plans
- Boeing selects two RSA students to join its (IBIP) in Seattle
- Don’t fall victim to ‘leisure sickness’ these holidays