The wait is over, if not completely but seems there is a beacon of hope in the Gautrain Bus strike. It’s been over a week since Gautrain Bus drivers have been on strike and many commuters had no choice but to return to the public taxi nightmares they left behind.
All that is about to change and commuters will once more get on the comfort seat of the Gautrain buses. A new twit was broadcasted on Gautrain twitter page confirming that buses have resumed.
Bus Drivers have returned to work. We’re monitoring to ensure that all routes are serviced but we cannot guarantee full coverage of routes.
— Gautrain (@TheGautrain) February 10, 2015
Comfirming this was a commuter we spoke to in Midrand
” i saw a retweet of the buses back to work , luckily for me i was just a meter away from the bus stop, so i hurried and one of the buses arrived. It was packed but it saved me the stress of walking to the station” – Mariam Ngoni
In order to ensure that the timetables are back in full throttle, Commuters can track the position of Gautrain buses in real time on the Gautrain app. The App is downloadable for Android , ios , blackberry and Windows gadget users.
You may also like these articles
- Teaching children the value of financial intelligence
- New credit head for Ithala SOC
- Developing children’s EQ crucial for future success in rapidly changing world
- AKA – Fela In Versace Ft. Kiddominant
- Crime response app builds a community to get South Africans help, fast
- RADA Inspire creates a shift in perspective and greater understanding for those behind the wheel
- 67 Blankets for Nelson Mandela Day set their sights on breaking a 27km Scarf world record
Developing children’s EQ crucial for future success in rapidly changing world https://t.co/MljBWXMXDZFollow