Hairsavvy to Host a Series of Hair Clinics across South Africa
Building on their commitment to deliver the best hair care solutions, the main objective behind this initiative, is to educate and empower women to solve their hair care problems. They aim to do this through one on one hair consultations, that will be offered free of charge at the Hair Clinics.
“We are an organization founded on personal relationships, ” said Violet Chika, spokesperson for Hairsavvy. “This can be seen in the efforts we put into our social media platforms where we are available to communicate one on one with our stakeholders. Our Hair Clinics are an expansion of this interaction, she continued, “And, because we understand the general sense of wellbeing and confidence that emanates from feeling good about one’s self, we take pride in being able to provide women with this opportunity to learn what may be causing their hair care issues so that they are able to make informed decisions, care for their hair well, and look good, which in turn makes them feel good about themselves”
The Hairsavvy Hair Clinic at Westgate Mall will run from 0900 to 1800 from the the 28th of March to the 3rd of April, and the brand is welcoming all to come in for a free hair consultation.
You may also like these articles
- Dance Umbrella Africa 2019 Headlining Acts
- SABC partners with VIU for premium soapie streaming
- SAfrican State Theatre Brings World Renowned Story of Fela Kuti to SA
- Matriculants: do your homework before signing up for tertiary study
- Use the holidays to kickstart your 2019 career change plans
- Boeing selects two RSA students to join its (IBIP) in Seattle
- Don’t fall victim to ‘leisure sickness’ these holidays