International act to perform at Miss Soweto 2016
The highly anticipated 38th annual Miss Soweto 2016 pageant, brought to you by White Star Super Maize Meal, will host platinum-selling American songstress, Monique Bingham on Saturday, 3 December 2016. This event is set to be a night of elegance and unprecedented beauty where 20 finalists will compete for the prestigious title.
Monique is known for her superb vocal skills and exemplary song-writing flair. She has collaborated with award-winning, Ralf Gum “Take Me to My Love” and Black Coffee for popular house track, “Deep in the Bottom” which cemented her standing as part of the South African music industry.
Having undergone an intense period of coaching, rehearsals and public appearances since they were announced in October, the finalists will face actresses, Mapaseka Koetle – Nyokong, Thandy Matlaila and beauty editor Grace Mantjiu, the event will be hosted by Thato Molamu and Refiloe Motsei.
Date: Saturday, 3 December 2016
Venue: The Soweto Theatre
The show promises to be a spectacular event and tickets are currently on sale at the Soweto Theatre and will be available at the door.
You may also like these articles
- Teaching children the value of financial intelligence
- New credit head for Ithala SOC
- Developing children’s EQ crucial for future success in rapidly changing world
- AKA – Fela In Versace Ft. Kiddominant
- Crime response app builds a community to get South Africans help, fast
- RADA Inspire creates a shift in perspective and greater understanding for those behind the wheel
- 67 Blankets for Nelson Mandela Day set their sights on breaking a 27km Scarf world record
Developing children’s EQ crucial for future success in rapidly changing world https://t.co/MljBWXMXDZFollow