Bonafide Barbers, located at 66 6th Street in Parkhurst, Johannesburg recently underwent a few changes at their new shop in Parkhurst to accommodate customers a little better.
“We really needed a reception area from where we could welcome our clients as they arrived” said owner Monique Fleming. “Our shop is getting steadily busier which created the need for another skilled barber and more work stations.”
The barber shop now offers three functioning barber areas (with room for a fourth) to serve customers and can accommodate haircuts, shaves and beard trims of any ethnicity.
To have a look at their upgraded facilities, check out the video :
Bonafide Barbers opened in January of 2016 next to Urban Grind Roasters. They have two barbers on hand; Morgs Price (The Sinister Barber) and Bernadette Kruger (Barber Bern), along with their newest recruit and trainee, Linwill Adams (LL). The barber shop specialises in men’s haircuts, hot towel shaves, beard trims, ladies cuts, beard grooming and even hair graffiti. Complimentary coffee from Urban Grind is offered to each and every customer.
They also stocks the full range of award winning Bonafide Beard grooming products including beard oil, beard balm, cleansing bars and beard brushes along with various other hair care products by EVO.
The shop is open to all and anyone willing to visit can book appointment on Bonafide Barbers website or using their app ”. The app makes bookings super convenient for you. Although appointments are highly recommended, walk-ins are also accommodated where possible.
You may also like these articles
- Thousands of spectators to flock to Dundee July
- Ithala renews Dundee July sponsorship
- Financial compliance heavy-weight appointed at Ithala Soc Limited.
- Business Investment meeting to connect startups to funding #BIM2018.
- Allan Gray ticks the gray box with Father’s Share
- How to leverage social media to land your dream job
- Castle milk stout encourages South Africans to “GET IT BACK” this Africa month