Joyous Celebration mourns Lihle Mbanjwa’s passing
A sad news and one that has most gospel music lovers grieving and the loyal fans of great joyous music saddened, Lihle was a talent that would be missed , we at the metros magazine parlour kept the track “Ulithemba Lami” on repeat as we pay our tribute to the awesome talent.
It is with sadness that we announce that our sister Lihle Mbanjwa passed away in an car accident in the early hours of the 30 November 2014.
— Joyous Celebration (@JoyousSA) November 30, 2014
The Sad news was announced yesterday , we had to confirm the passing before releasing the news. She passed away in a fatal car accident that left another colleague, drummer Sabu Satsha in a critical condition in hospital as well as her cousin.
These were gathered from the joyous celebration statement “We as the Joyous Celebration choir family are extremely shocked and sadden by the news and would like to send our heartfelt sympathy to the bereaved family and ask our fans to keep both Satsha and Sukazi’s cousin in their prayers,” he said. She passed away in a fatal car accident that left another colleague, drummer Sabu Satsha in a critical condition in hospital as well as her cousin.
Her loss is felt by many
lihle mbanjwa :( iwanted to sing for her listen to her angelic voice live,but now shes gone.#teardrop may her soul r.i.p@joyousSA
— Zama_The_saint (@Zama_Saint) December 2, 2014
— Phelo Bala (@PheloBala) December 1, 2014
Sad to hear of the tragic passing of @JoyousSA lead vocalist Lihle Mbanjwa in a car accident. Prayers to those still critical in hospital..
You may also like these articles
- Financial compliance heavy-weight appointed at Ithala Soc Limited.
- Business Investment meeting to connect startups to funding #BIM2018.
- Allan Gray ticks the gray box with Father’s Share
- How to leverage social media to land your dream job
- Castle milk stout encourages South Africans to “GET IT BACK” this Africa month
- How binge-watching TV series can wreck our immune systems
- Youths to be empowered through healthcare skills development programme