Joyous Celebration mourns Lihle Mbanjwa’s passing
A sad news and one that has most gospel music lovers grieving and the loyal fans of great joyous music saddened, Lihle was a talent that would be missed , we at the metros magazine parlour kept the track “Ulithemba Lami” on repeat as we pay our tribute to the awesome talent.
It is with sadness that we announce that our sister Lihle Mbanjwa passed away in an car accident in the early hours of the 30 November 2014.
— Joyous Celebration (@JoyousSA) November 30, 2014
The Sad news was announced yesterday , we had to confirm the passing before releasing the news. She passed away in a fatal car accident that left another colleague, drummer Sabu Satsha in a critical condition in hospital as well as her cousin.
These were gathered from the joyous celebration statement “We as the Joyous Celebration choir family are extremely shocked and sadden by the news and would like to send our heartfelt sympathy to the bereaved family and ask our fans to keep both Satsha and Sukazi’s cousin in their prayers,” he said. She passed away in a fatal car accident that left another colleague, drummer Sabu Satsha in a critical condition in hospital as well as her cousin.
Her loss is felt by many
lihle mbanjwa :( iwanted to sing for her listen to her angelic voice live,but now shes gone.#teardrop may her soul r.i.p@joyousSA
— Zama_The_saint (@Zama_Saint) December 2, 2014
— Phelo Bala (@PheloBala) December 1, 2014
Sad to hear of the tragic passing of @JoyousSA lead vocalist Lihle Mbanjwa in a car accident. Prayers to those still critical in hospital..
You may also like these articles
- SAfrican State Theatre Brings World Renowned Story of Fela Kuti to SA
- Matriculants: do your homework before signing up for tertiary study
- Use the holidays to kickstart your 2019 career change plans
- Boeing selects two RSA students to join its (IBIP) in Seattle
- Don’t fall victim to ‘leisure sickness’ these holidays
- THE UNTOLD STORY – Dr Joseph Shabalala & Ladysmith Black Mambazo
- 5 tips to landing (and thriving in) your first job after graduation