The elegance in every woman’s wardrobe is the little black dress. Like diamonds, it’s every woman’s best friend. The LBD represents power, maturity, elegance, class and a touch of sexiness.
I mean, who said you can’t look classy and sexy at the same time??? What I love about this dress is how comfortable it fits me, it doesn’t expose too much cleavage, and its not too short nor too long. The hemline hits just below the knee, which I really think is perfect for date nights, business meetings or interviews. The quality and feel of the dress material is amazing, its figure-flattering and figure-hugging, just how I like my dresses.
I’m all about glam so naturally I chose an hourglass shape because that’s who I am. You don’t wanna look too dark during the day on your way to work, a meeting or to an interview, so to bridge the gap between light and dark, a pairing of bright colors are a go.
A colorful blazer and accessories with bright pops of color will do during the day. And as for date night, you don’t wanna pop up too much, so its best if those bright colors are left at home. This dress is elegant on it’s own, so a nice pair of heels with silver or gold earings, and a simple necklace will definitely finish off the look.
I call this LBD, the perfect hybrid that every woman should own. Be classy and everything will fall into place… “Simplicity and class is the keynote of all true elegance” – Coco Chanel. Hugs and kisses!
You may also like these articles
- Matriculants: do your homework before signing up for tertiary study
- Use the holidays to kickstart your 2019 career change plans
- Boeing selects two RSA students to join its (IBIP) in Seattle
- Don’t fall victim to ‘leisure sickness’ these holidays
- THE UNTOLD STORY – Dr Joseph Shabalala & Ladysmith Black Mambazo
- 5 tips to landing (and thriving in) your first job after graduation
- Back to school hacks that will save you money