American singer song writer lana del ray passionately sings “it’s you its all for you” on her song video games. An ode about the imperfections of love. One of those songs that makes you realise what love is about.
Take away all the external factors friends, family, opinion even marriage. When all you have left is those two individuals who’ve come together in the name of love. That’s all that matters. That other soul that you’ve decided to share life with. Your co dependent. Your other half becomes your oxygen.
Love is about you and i not them. You’ll be miserable like a twenty one year old adele and you’ll be happy like john legend in 2013. You’ll experience all the emotions possible. However it goes, the point is to choose love.
You may also like these articles
Neo Van Given
- Thousands of spectators to flock to Dundee July
- Ithala renews Dundee July sponsorship
- Financial compliance heavy-weight appointed at Ithala Soc Limited.
- Business Investment meeting to connect startups to funding #BIM2018.
- Allan Gray ticks the gray box with Father’s Share
- How to leverage social media to land your dream job
- Castle milk stout encourages South Africans to “GET IT BACK” this Africa month