American singer song writer lana del ray passionately sings “it’s you its all for you” on her song video games. An ode about the imperfections of love. One of those songs that makes you realise what love is about.
Take away all the external factors friends, family, opinion even marriage. When all you have left is those two individuals who’ve come together in the name of love. That’s all that matters. That other soul that you’ve decided to share life with. Your co dependent. Your other half becomes your oxygen.
Love is about you and i not them. You’ll be miserable like a twenty one year old adele and you’ll be happy like john legend in 2013. You’ll experience all the emotions possible. However it goes, the point is to choose love.
You may also like these articles
Neo Van Given
- Teaching children the value of financial intelligence
- New credit head for Ithala SOC
- Developing children’s EQ crucial for future success in rapidly changing world
- AKA – Fela In Versace Ft. Kiddominant
- Crime response app builds a community to get South Africans help, fast
- RADA Inspire creates a shift in perspective and greater understanding for those behind the wheel
- 67 Blankets for Nelson Mandela Day set their sights on breaking a 27km Scarf world record
Developing children’s EQ crucial for future success in rapidly changing world https://t.co/MljBWXMXDZFollow