Make Your Jewellery Dreams a Reality with Janine Binneman
Where passion meets creativity, the effervescent Janine Binneman has been designing and producing one-of-a-kind pieces of jewellery from her quirky studio based in Tokai, Cape Town, for the past 20 years.
Assisted by a fun-loving team and two pups, Lulu and Rufus, Janine designs spectacular jewelled items made to suit her clients’ briefs. These could be for anything from engagement rings, to wedding bands or just a stylish addition to your daily ensemble.
“I know just how personal the process of committing to a piece of fine jewellery is and whether you meet me in my Cape Town Studio, at your home or simply over the internet – I will assist you each step of the way until you have your ideal piece,” comments Janine.
Janine also produces an ever changing ready-to-wear range which provides an outlet for her to explore current trends and express her own creativity and style.
“My mission is to spread the love and create beautiful, emotive jewellery that captures your heart,” says Janine.
Some of her signature ranges include:
Stacking rings – From birthstones, to beads, to jelly gems to personalised name rings featuring those nearest and dearest to you
Semi-Colon range – The semi-colon campaign started as a symbol of solidarity and a reminder that it’s ok to ask for help if you are struggling. It represents the people that could have chosen to end their sentence but didn’t
Kids Drawing – Send a drawing done by your child to Janine and she will create a bespoke masterpiece in the form of a pendant
You may also like these articles
- Dance Umbrella Africa 2019 Headlining Acts
- SABC partners with VIU for premium soapie streaming
- SAfrican State Theatre Brings World Renowned Story of Fela Kuti to SA
- Matriculants: do your homework before signing up for tertiary study
- Use the holidays to kickstart your 2019 career change plans
- Boeing selects two RSA students to join its (IBIP) in Seattle
- Don’t fall victim to ‘leisure sickness’ these holidays