The fiesta of flavour started in Cape Town and Sandton as Mi Casa musician and self – confessed foodie J’Something introduced media, celebrities and KFC fans to the new KFC Burrito and showed them how to make it from scratch! The special guests couldn’t get enough of this huge Mexican mash-up of the signature KFC Zinger taste with classic Mexican flavours.
“We made the KFC Burrito just like they do in the restaurants, and I can tell you it’s super yummy, super filling and you are going to be queueing up to get this baby!” says J’Something. “The combination of fresh, crunchy KFC with that Zinger zing and the new Mexican flavours, all wrapped up nicely, makes it the perfect meal on the go.”
South Africa’s favourite fast food restaurant is always innovating to keep up with fast-changing food trends, according to KFC Chief Marketing Officer for Africa, Mike Middleton. “Mexican flavour is a global trend and we are offering our customers the same great delicious experience. The Burrito is flavour innovation and complete hunger satisfaction in one. We want to stay top of the log with our customers and keep giving them the traditional finger lickin’ good taste that they know and love, while also introducing exciting new combinations that keep up to date with food styles and changing tastes.”
Middleton says innovation is the lifeblood of any retail business. “Particularly in the quick service restaurant sector, innovation keeps our customers coming in for new finger lickin’ good moments”.
You may also like these articles
- Dance Umbrella Africa 2019 Headlining Acts
- SABC partners with VIU for premium soapie streaming
- SAfrican State Theatre Brings World Renowned Story of Fela Kuti to SA
- Matriculants: do your homework before signing up for tertiary study
- Use the holidays to kickstart your 2019 career change plans
- Boeing selects two RSA students to join its (IBIP) in Seattle
- Don’t fall victim to ‘leisure sickness’ these holidays