A new Starbucks at Gateway Theatre of Shopping in Durban
The second Starbucks store in Durban recently opened its doors in December at Gateway Theatre of Shopping.
Starbucks Gateway, which boasts 436 sq/m, was inspired by the rolling green hills and sugar plantations in the uMhlanga area. It highlights the similarities between this and coffee plantations around the world. The artwork is unique and tells a story and the scenes that are used as wall paper, depict lush agricultural scenes complete with banana palms while a statement artwork on a concrete wall includes a cut out world map and elements of the history of coffee.
Taking the coffee experience to another level, the store also extends to an upper level, allowing for customers to feel “at home” and embrace the mission of Starbucks South Africa – ”To inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup and one neighbourhood at a time.”
You may also like these articles
- Teaching children the value of financial intelligence
- New credit head for Ithala SOC
- Developing children’s EQ crucial for future success in rapidly changing world
- AKA – Fela In Versace Ft. Kiddominant
- Crime response app builds a community to get South Africans help, fast
- RADA Inspire creates a shift in perspective and greater understanding for those behind the wheel
- 67 Blankets for Nelson Mandela Day set their sights on breaking a 27km Scarf world record
Developing children’s EQ crucial for future success in rapidly changing world https://t.co/MljBWXMXDZFollow