A new Starbucks at Gateway Theatre of Shopping in Durban
The second Starbucks store in Durban recently opened its doors in December at Gateway Theatre of Shopping.
Starbucks Gateway, which boasts 436 sq/m, was inspired by the rolling green hills and sugar plantations in the uMhlanga area. It highlights the similarities between this and coffee plantations around the world. The artwork is unique and tells a story and the scenes that are used as wall paper, depict lush agricultural scenes complete with banana palms while a statement artwork on a concrete wall includes a cut out world map and elements of the history of coffee.
Taking the coffee experience to another level, the store also extends to an upper level, allowing for customers to feel “at home” and embrace the mission of Starbucks South Africa – ”To inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup and one neighbourhood at a time.”
You may also like these articles
- Witness The Funk single “Volovolo
- 4 ways to reduce credit card debt in 2018
- Facebook to train 65,000 in French job schemes
- Thousands in Ireland honour late Cranberries singer O’Riordan
- BMW open more high-performance showrooms
- Five must-have features for your next car
- Location is everything, when buying your dream house