“Every feature on your face tells you something about yourself and who you’re intended to be,” says Jean Haner, an expert in face reading and author of The Wisdom of Your Face. Your facial features “can tell you things about your physical health, personality, and a certain time in your life”
According to Haner’s work in the 3,000-year-old practice of facial reading, your forehead reveals things about your 20s, your eyes tell you about your 30s, your mouth reveals things about your 50s, your chin says things about your 60s, your jaw relates to your 70s, and the sides of your face tell you about your 80s and 90s.
Your nose, however, speaks to your 40s specifically, Haner says. “The top area between your eyes speaks to the year you turn 40, the top third refers to your early 40s, the middle correlates to your mid 40s, and the bottom half reflects to your later 40s,” she says. “And no matter what your race or ethnicity, shapes of noses all carry the same messages across the board.”
Your nose also represents the overall potential that you can achieve in your life, Haner says. That’s why, according to her, it’s so important not to change your nose, because based on Chinese face reading, if you change your nose, you change your destiny.
While other features on your face come together to give you a full reading about who you’re meant to be, here are 7 things your nose likely predicts about you:
1. If your nose is somewhat large, isn’t especially plump or bony, and doesn’t have a bump on the bridge: This likely means your entire 40s will be a powerful time for you. It also means you’re a perfectionist and you care a lot about the quality of your work. However, because you care so much about your job, you can be very critical of yourself and end up working too much. On a more positive note, you have really great manners and are also really gracious with people.
2. If you have a bony nose much larger than your other features: Again, the large size means you’re a perfectionist, you like to be in control, and that your 40s will be a powerful time for you (it could be powerful as in good, or powerful as in challenging). The boniness, however, speaks to you having trouble letting things go. It also means you can often read people’s energies very easily, but you also like to be alone a lot, since sensing other people’s energies is exhausting. The location of your bump roughly corresponds to when you’ll face that powerful time in your 40s (e.g., middle of the nose, middle of the decade).
3. If your nose is on the larger side and plump: You’re a little more laid-back and like to enjoy life. “These types of people are often collectors of things like fine art,” Haner says. “They also tend to work really hard and like spending their hard-earned money on things that allow them to enjoy life.” Plumpness on the face tends to relate to accumulating things, so the plumpness of a large nose means your 40s will not only be powerful, but you’ll start “collecting” even more items than you already did, such as purchasing in a new home or getting a car.
4. If you have a small nose: It means your 40s won’t be the most powerful time in your life, but it doesn’t mean they’re going to be tough for you either. You like to get things done and move on. “People with these types of noses are more efficient with their work and would rather work smart, not hard,” Haner says. “They’re not necessarily perfectionists, but they’re not sloppy with their work either. And they often get frustrated with people with large noses, since large-nosed folks can’t always let things go.”
5. If you have a soft, petite nose: The softness in the nose means you’re friendly and kind, you like to enjoy life, and you can’t wait to have a home and a family. The tininess of the nose can mean you won’t have so much to struggle with or handle during your 40s, so you’ll likely have an easier time during that decade, but they won’t be as powerful.
6. If your nose is medium-size and doesn’t have any bumps: It means you can easily achieve things in life that you’re proud of. “In Chinese facial reading, the more perfectly formed the nose is, the more positive the time in your 40s will be,
7. If you have a crooked nose: This means your 40s will be harder for you. However, the hard times you go through are meant to make you a better person, Haner explains. Interestingly enough, even if you’re not born with a crooked nose and it’s the result of an accident, it still means there will be challenges or changes that you didn’t otherwise expect. “This is because, according to Chinese face reading, because you had the accident, your destiny changed and you now have to learn a lesson in your 40s that will make you come out on top,” she adds.
8. If you have a faint horizontal line across your nose toward the tip: This means there will be a big change in your life in your 40s. It could be positive or negative, like a whole new career or a divorce; it’s referred to as a break with the past in Chinese facial reading.
09. If you have a pointed tip: You are fascinated with life. One downside of that is you have a tendency to gossip because of your curious nature. In Chinese facial reading, any feature that is pointed has to do with excitement, passion, joy, and fun, so if you have a pointed nose, your 40s will be really enjoyable.
If you have visible nostrils when you’re looking straight forward: That’s a sign you spend money very easily.
If you have tiny, hidden nostrils: The smaller the nostrils and the more hidden they are, the better you are with money – aka the less you’ll spend easily.
If you have nostrils that you can see just a bit: You don’t spend too much or too little.
You may also like these articles
- Teaching children the value of financial intelligence
- New credit head for Ithala SOC
- Developing children’s EQ crucial for future success in rapidly changing world
- AKA – Fela In Versace Ft. Kiddominant
- Crime response app builds a community to get South Africans help, fast
- RADA Inspire creates a shift in perspective and greater understanding for those behind the wheel
- 67 Blankets for Nelson Mandela Day set their sights on breaking a 27km Scarf world record
Developing children’s EQ crucial for future success in rapidly changing world https://t.co/MljBWXMXDZFollow