Improvements are sure to start as the price of petrol is reduced, such was the result of Mango Airline fare reduction. In the news today is the reduction in prices of major food stuffs, Shoprite CEO cited the four consecutive decreases in petrol price as the reason for the price cut.
Many shoppers are excited about the news, others are skeptical and waiting for the prices to reflect before the celebrations of an economy that is giving back to the people in a way they can appreciate. Shoprite CEO Whittey Basson has further pleaded with other retailers to drop prices of food due to fuel price decrease.
— Nolence Mash (@NolenceMashego) February 10, 2015
You may also like these articles
- Dance Umbrella Africa 2019 Headlining Acts
- SABC partners with VIU for premium soapie streaming
- SAfrican State Theatre Brings World Renowned Story of Fela Kuti to SA
- Matriculants: do your homework before signing up for tertiary study
- Use the holidays to kickstart your 2019 career change plans
- Boeing selects two RSA students to join its (IBIP) in Seattle
- Don’t fall victim to ‘leisure sickness’ these holidays