South Africa featured in the World’s Ultimate Bucket List 2018
Travelling has become a very diverse activity with thousands of recommendations on the board. Travelers depend on reliable sources and information to make the perfect get-away decision and planning.
This year, the flight network has released the world’s Bucket List for 2018 and they believe this is the best they have ever assembled – a diverse collection of hidden gem locations and exhilarating activities from every stunning corner of our planet.
To create the World’s Ultimate Bucket List for 2018, Flight Network has consulted 800+ of the world’s leading travel journalists, agencies, bloggers, and editors- the people who do this for a living- to gain insight from their opinions and expertise. By consulting the world’s top travel professionals, Flight Network has produced the most reliable and precise bucket list for the modern era — meant to captivate and inspire travellers all over the world.
But don’t just take our word for it — dive into this list yourself. Pack your bags and book a flight to the wonders of an African safari, the gorgeous purple night skies of the Sahara, ancient ruins infused with power, and crystallized waters begging you to dive in. This comprehensive list will transport you from the otherworldly landscapes of Iceland to the sensational views of French Polynesia, Bali, Melbourne, New Zealand, Fiji, Greek Islands, Singapore, South African capes, Oceania, Europe, Asia, Africa, USA, Australia, Caribbean, and everywhere in between.
You may also like these articles
- Financial compliance heavy-weight appointed at Ithala Soc Limited.
- Business Investment meeting to connect startups to funding #BIM2018.
- Allan Gray ticks the gray box with Father’s Share
- How to leverage social media to land your dream job
- Castle milk stout encourages South Africans to “GET IT BACK” this Africa month
- How binge-watching TV series can wreck our immune systems
- Youths to be empowered through healthcare skills development programme