Sim Tshabalala becomes first Standard Bank black CEO
Sim Tshabalala has become the first black person to lead Africa’s largest bank by assets without sharing power, after his co-CEO stood down, South Africa’s Standard Bank said on Tuesday. Tshabalala, a 49-year old company…
- Financial compliance heavy-weight appointed at Ithala Soc Limited.
- Business Investment meeting to connect startups to funding #BIM2018.
- Allan Gray ticks the gray box with Father’s Share
- How to leverage social media to land your dream job
- Castle milk stout encourages South Africans to “GET IT BACK” this Africa month
- How binge-watching TV series can wreck our immune systems
- Youths to be empowered through healthcare skills development programme