Tshepo Tshola leads Birchwood Hotel’s Jazz Evening
The Birchwood Hotel has gone the extra mile in bringing the best local flavours of gospel and soul to lead the line-up of gifted musicians including Tshepo Tshola, who will be headlining the evening with his deep baritone sounds.
Supporting Tshola is Afro-soul songstress, Brenda Mtambo, who has worked with the likes of Lira, Judith Sephuma and Brian Thusi.
Each month, in association with the City of Ekurhuleni, and the Sowetan and Mail & Guardian newspapers, the festival also brings a new set of local talent to the stage, offering upcoming local performers a chance to be acknowledged by opening for the hotel’s prominent artists.
Hosted by motivational speaker and presenter, Hector Motivator, the July festival will open with upcoming female vocalist, Khonyane, whose music echoes cultural tales from all over Africa, as well as comedians, Salesman, known for his appearances on the Mzanzi Magic Show as well as in various festivals around the country, and Thabiso Sparks, new to the comedy circuit.
Don’t miss out on an evening of inspirational lyrics, cultural knowledge, local talent and a delicious meal shared with friends and family by booking your table of 10 before 30 June to take advantage of the Early Bird Special. The festival starts at 8pm and tickets are R400 per person or R4 000 for a table of 10
You may also like these articles
- Dance Umbrella Africa 2019 Headlining Acts
- SABC partners with VIU for premium soapie streaming
- SAfrican State Theatre Brings World Renowned Story of Fela Kuti to SA
- Matriculants: do your homework before signing up for tertiary study
- Use the holidays to kickstart your 2019 career change plans
- Boeing selects two RSA students to join its (IBIP) in Seattle
- Don’t fall victim to ‘leisure sickness’ these holidays