Brick Mansions : Movie Review
— Metrosmag,SouthAfric (@metrosmagSA) November 23, 2014
We were all excited at the movies on sunday as we were invited to watch and review ” Brick Mansion – The Movie” at the Apodium, the excitment geared from the love we all had for Paul Walker and the Fast n Furious features, so we were expecting a movie that would complete the professional stunts and actions thrills he was known for.
Movie Plot : In a dystopian Detroit, abandoned brick mansions left from better times now house only the most dangerous criminals. Unable to control the crime, the police constructed a colossal containment wall around this area to protect the rest of the city. For undercover cop Damien Collier (Paul Walker) every day is a battle against corruption. For Lino (David Belle), every day is a fight to live an honest life. Their paths never should have crossed, but when drug kingpin, Tremaine (RZA) kidnaps Lino’s girlfriend, Damien reluctantly accepts the help of the fearless ex-convict, and together they must stop a sinister plot to devastate the entire city. With stylized action featuring thrilling Parkour stunts (David Belle is the co-founder of this physical training discipline), Brick Mansions puts an entertaining twist on the action genre.
if you looking for a romantic movie on a date with your gal, this one would not deliver that but it promises a blast of action scenes for action enthusiasts and great explosions , height play , creative fighting and amazing stunts. This movie would do very well at the theaters and a best buy for guys night out.
You may also like these articles
- Dance Umbrella Africa 2019 Headlining Acts
- SABC partners with VIU for premium soapie streaming
- SAfrican State Theatre Brings World Renowned Story of Fela Kuti to SA
- Matriculants: do your homework before signing up for tertiary study
- Use the holidays to kickstart your 2019 career change plans
- Boeing selects two RSA students to join its (IBIP) in Seattle
- Don’t fall victim to ‘leisure sickness’ these holidays