Find where you parked your car with Google Maps’s latest update
The most recent update to Google maps has new features including an option that allows you to manually save your parking location.
While Google Now for Android has previously (2014) offered a “parking card” designed to help find your car, the service has been criticized for inaccuracy. Now, Google Maps is joining in on the hunt with a part of its latest update.
Despite no official announcement from Google at the time of writing, Androidpolice has noticed that users of the new Maps are now able to save their parking location, share it with another person, take pictures and write notes (meter expiry times for example) from within the Maps app. The tool can be accessed via tapping on the blue dot that indicates your location.
You may also like these articles
- ‘The Emoji Movie’ tops Razzies Worst Movie Award
- The Greatest Showman: Musical Masterpiece
- Atterbury R800 million Old Mint Park development begins
- Half a Million upgrade to Polokwane Hospital
- WATCH: Cassper Nyovest & Davido’s track is Lit
- Candy Tsamandebele to release ‘Siku ne Siku’ track
- South Coast Bike Fest™ 2018 unleashes a rocking line-up of musical acts