Find where you parked your car with Google Maps’s latest update
The most recent update to Google maps has new features including an option that allows you to manually save your parking location.
While Google Now for Android has previously (2014) offered a “parking card” designed to help find your car, the service has been criticized for inaccuracy. Now, Google Maps is joining in on the hunt with a part of its latest update.
Despite no official announcement from Google at the time of writing, Androidpolice has noticed that users of the new Maps are now able to save their parking location, share it with another person, take pictures and write notes (meter expiry times for example) from within the Maps app. The tool can be accessed via tapping on the blue dot that indicates your location.
You may also like these articles
- Marvel and Disney Remember Stan Lee
- State Theatre Appoints Mamela Nyamza Deputy Artistic Director
- Feeling stressed about year-end expenses? Get planning now
- Sweet beats takes over Cape Town
- ‘Vur Vai!’ lineup at the 11th Annual Mzansi Fela Festival 2018
- Teaching children the value of financial intelligence
- New credit head for Ithala SOC