Find where you parked your car with Google Maps’s latest update
The most recent update to Google maps has new features including an option that allows you to manually save your parking location.
While Google Now for Android has previously (2014) offered a “parking card” designed to help find your car, the service has been criticized for inaccuracy. Now, Google Maps is joining in on the hunt with a part of its latest update.
Despite no official announcement from Google at the time of writing, Androidpolice has noticed that users of the new Maps are now able to save their parking location, share it with another person, take pictures and write notes (meter expiry times for example) from within the Maps app. The tool can be accessed via tapping on the blue dot that indicates your location.
You may also like these articles
- Youths to be empowered through healthcare skills development programme
- Vusi Mahlesela to perform at the Liberation Concert
- Donald Glover interprets his version of pain in “This Is America” Video
- The Saturday Social Club 2018 Line-up revealed!
- Call for entries for SA’s best school choir
- South Africa featured in the World’s Ultimate Bucket List 2018
- Mama Esther Mahlangu is now Dr. Mahlangu