Official Coronation of AmaXhosa King Mpendulo Sigcawu
The amaXhosa nation will conduct a Coronation Ceremony of the King Mpendulo Zwelonke Sigcawu. This follows after King Xolilizwe Sigcawu who was the King of the Gcaleka nation passed away in December 2005.
The AmaTshawe Royal Council identified Mpendulo Sigcawu as the successor of the deceased.To this end, the Royal Council of Nqadu Great Place has set aside the 15th of May 2015 as the coronation date for the King Sigcawu. The event will be officiated by the South African State President Jacob Zuma.
Accompanying the President will be the Premier of the Eastern Cape Province, Mr Phumulo Masualle.
The event is of international status as invitations have been extended to the Kings and Queens from the African Continent and other European countries. The last king to be coronated in the Xhosa nation was coronated 50 year ago.
The event is historic and being awaited with a great deal of excitement especially from Nqadu locals, the Xhosa nation, the country and the world at large.
You may also like these articles
- Thousands of spectators to flock to Dundee July
- Ithala renews Dundee July sponsorship
- Financial compliance heavy-weight appointed at Ithala Soc Limited.
- Business Investment meeting to connect startups to funding #BIM2018.
- Allan Gray ticks the gray box with Father’s Share
- How to leverage social media to land your dream job
- Castle milk stout encourages South Africans to “GET IT BACK” this Africa month