Official Coronation of AmaXhosa King Mpendulo Sigcawu
The amaXhosa nation will conduct a Coronation Ceremony of the King Mpendulo Zwelonke Sigcawu. This follows after King Xolilizwe Sigcawu who was the King of the Gcaleka nation passed away in December 2005.
The AmaTshawe Royal Council identified Mpendulo Sigcawu as the successor of the deceased.To this end, the Royal Council of Nqadu Great Place has set aside the 15th of May 2015 as the coronation date for the King Sigcawu. The event will be officiated by the South African State President Jacob Zuma.
Accompanying the President will be the Premier of the Eastern Cape Province, Mr Phumulo Masualle.
The event is of international status as invitations have been extended to the Kings and Queens from the African Continent and other European countries. The last king to be coronated in the Xhosa nation was coronated 50 year ago.
The event is historic and being awaited with a great deal of excitement especially from Nqadu locals, the Xhosa nation, the country and the world at large.
You may also like these articles
- Teaching children the value of financial intelligence
- New credit head for Ithala SOC
- Developing children’s EQ crucial for future success in rapidly changing world
- AKA – Fela In Versace Ft. Kiddominant
- Crime response app builds a community to get South Africans help, fast
- RADA Inspire creates a shift in perspective and greater understanding for those behind the wheel
- 67 Blankets for Nelson Mandela Day set their sights on breaking a 27km Scarf world record
Developing children’s EQ crucial for future success in rapidly changing world https://t.co/MljBWXMXDZFollow