Direct selling providing more opportunities for more women
Johannesburg, 16 August 2017 – Figures just released indicate that unlike many other sectors in the economy direct selling is growing, providing more micro-entrepreneurial and income generating opportunities for women….
The Real Reason You’re Gaining Weight As You Get Older and how to prevent it.
Many of us have experienced it firsthand: As the years go by, the pounds become more difficult to keep off. But have you ever wondered exactly why we experience weight gain as we…
One Reason Couples May Have Trouble Making Up After a Fight
Showing emotional commitment is the best way for couples to make up after an argument, according to a new study. But—surprise, surprise—the researchers found that men and women tend to do…
Are your children equipped to manage their own money effectively
Alfred Ramosedi, African Bank Group Executive: Sales and Marketing, says this is one of the many challenges parents face but also the most incredible gift you can give your children….
Veolia signs landmark B-BBEE deal with Ceracue
“Veolia was looking for a local development partner with strong project experience in the water treatment markets,” explains Gunter Rencken, Managing Director, Veolia Water Technologies South Africa. “In Ceracure, with…
- Witness The Funk single “Volovolo
- 4 ways to reduce credit card debt in 2018
- Facebook to train 65,000 in French job schemes
- Thousands in Ireland honour late Cranberries singer O’Riordan
- BMW open more high-performance showrooms
- Five must-have features for your next car
- Location is everything, when buying your dream house