Nomsa Buthelezi to host ‘Our Perfect Wedding’ on Mzansi Magic
She cemented her place in our hearts as the well-meaning gossip, Ma Mnisi in Isibaya and she captured our imagination as Slenda in the local female prison drama, Lockdown.
Now actress Nomsa Buthelezi is taking on one of her most challenging roles to date – as the host of the wildly popular Mzansi Magic reality show, Our Perfect Wedding.
“I’m excited and nervous at the same time. This is a big challenge and a huge responsibility because South Africa is very passionate and opinionated about OPW. I hope to win them over,” said Buthelezi.
The animated TV personality will become a regular Sunday TV fixture over 13 weeks from May 2017, while current host Thembisa Mdoda takes a break.
As an experienced stage and television actress, she has cultivated a strong brand for herself, playing fun and loving characters that South Africa has come to love.
Her deep husky voice coupled with her effervescent personality are sure to bring a different flavour to the narrative of lovers and the journey they face on their way to the alter.
“I’m looking forward to hearing couples recount their stories and being able to walk with them in the final leg of their path to marriage. Love is such a beautiful thing!,” said an excited Buthelezi.
Don’t miss her debut as the new host of Our Perfect Wedding in May.
You may also like these articles
- Feeling stressed about year-end expenses? Get planning now
- Sweet beats takes over Cape Town
- ‘Vur Vai!’ lineup at the 11th Annual Mzansi Fela Festival 2018
- Teaching children the value of financial intelligence
- New credit head for Ithala SOC
- Developing children’s EQ crucial for future success in rapidly changing world
- AKA – Fela In Versace Ft. Kiddominant