Pirates andTuks drilled to a tie
Pirates fans were disappointed last night as all attempt to top their last game proof to less futile, all over the sports University of Pretoria held Orlando Pirates to a goalless draw in the game. The Absa Premiership game list has been very competitive this year and the game of last night night proved that the match between Orlando Pirates FC and University of Pretoria club at the Tuks Stadium on Wednesday night.
This means Kaizer cheif still retained their lead as the visitors failed to register their second win in a row and this in turn has slowed down their aim to close the gap. The Buccaneers will go up to position five while the hosts, Tuks, remain in position 12.
Tuks’ goalkeeper, Washington Arubi was the headhoncho of the two goalkeepers as early as the secons into the game when Daine Klate’s pass found Lennox Bacela who passed to Issa Sarr, his header was dealt with by Arubi.
The only real chance of the half came 10 minutes into the game, Klate beat the offside trap and managed to find Bacela with a target pass in box 18 but the lowkick striker missed an open net.
Although the hosts defended too strongly in the first half and allowed the Buccaneers to enjoy possession, the visitors failed to use it to their best advantage.
You may also like these articles
- Thousands of spectators to flock to Dundee July
- Ithala renews Dundee July sponsorship
- Financial compliance heavy-weight appointed at Ithala Soc Limited.
- Business Investment meeting to connect startups to funding #BIM2018.
- Allan Gray ticks the gray box with Father’s Share
- How to leverage social media to land your dream job
- Castle milk stout encourages South Africans to “GET IT BACK” this Africa month