Fifty Shades of Grey : Movie Review
When Anastasia Steele, a literature student, goes to interview the wealthy Christian Grey, as a favor to her roommate Kate Kavanagh, she encounters a beautiful, brilliant and intimidating man. The innocent and naive Ana started to realize she wants him, despite his enigmatic reserve and advice, she finds herself desperate to get close to him. Not able to resist Ana’s beauty and independent spirit, Christian Grey admits he wants her too, but in his own terms. Ana hesitates as she discovers the singular tastes of Christian Grey – despite of the embellishments of success, his multinational businesses, his vast wealth, his loving family – Grey is consumed by the need to control everything.
This Movie is not for Lovers having a time out at the movies to laugh or get cuddly. No, it is for ladies who want to venture into the fantasies of seduction. We could hardly imagine a lad passing 30mins without dozing off. So we would recommend it for the #ladiesdayout or friends like these sessions. it is rated R. The movie opens at Cinemas in South Africa from 13/02/2015
You may also like these articles
- Thousands of spectators to flock to Dundee July
- Ithala renews Dundee July sponsorship
- Financial compliance heavy-weight appointed at Ithala Soc Limited.
- Business Investment meeting to connect startups to funding #BIM2018.
- Allan Gray ticks the gray box with Father’s Share
- How to leverage social media to land your dream job
- Castle milk stout encourages South Africans to “GET IT BACK” this Africa month