Vladimir Vermezovic, the coach of Orelando Pirates FC resigns with immediate effect After the match in which we saw Orlando Pirates fans showing their frustration towards the coach. They were screaming and shouting as they threw items at the coach.
The Serbian coach handed in his resignation on Wednesday morning, which was accepted by Pirates boss Dr Irvin Khoza,
Orlando Pirates have confirmed the resignation of the coach in the wake of the club’s 2-1 loss to Maritzburg United on Tuesday, this is just days before they are due to meet Soweto rivals Kaizer Chiefs.
It brings end to a nine-month stay at the club that yielded the Nedbank Cup in May, but poor results in the league towards the end of last season and in this campaign.
Dr. Khoza said, “We have accepted VV’s resignation. The stability of the team is always a pressing priority. Eric Tinkler will again assume the role of Caretaker Coach until the end of the 2014/2015 season.
You may also like these articles
- Thousands of spectators to flock to Dundee July
- Ithala renews Dundee July sponsorship
- Financial compliance heavy-weight appointed at Ithala Soc Limited.
- Business Investment meeting to connect startups to funding #BIM2018.
- Allan Gray ticks the gray box with Father’s Share
- How to leverage social media to land your dream job
- Castle milk stout encourages South Africans to “GET IT BACK” this Africa month