FOOD REVIEW : BLACKANESE SUSHI & WINE BAR
Everyone has been on about #Maboneng and it felt like the right time to visit the area, considering the Jozi Film Fest was on our list of to do things and it would be nice to have some sushi from the famous television celebrity : Vusi Kunene’s Blackanese Sushi bar.
On arrival, it’s not that easy to quickly notice the blackanese sushi bar “my opinion” if you coming down south. I was expecting a bit of the japanese clothing trend on the waiters but the ordinary black shirt takes the fun out of the whole brand etiquette experience. We were welcomed cheerfully and sitted at the balcony table in front of the sushi bar.
It was quite a small area but interestly spacious enough to have a comfortable meal and enjoy the parade of art on #maboneng street.
The mojito drinks had a fresh taste and felt original, might be on my list of well mixed drinks. The Angelfish was spiced up with some chilli, and that gave it the most tasteful kick from what fish ordinarily tastes like. The light in the bar was conditioned smoothly for a japanese feel, as well as the raw look of the tables and interior.
I have not being a fan of sushi, considering the numbers of chefs who get it wrong. I was really skeptical but the meal looks so good and i did not regret the temptation, this was the best sushi in town. The sushi was a burst of flavour and a rush that could be felt all the way down my throat, I could not stop humming as i chewed this piece of delicious sushi. I just instantly could say am official a sushi lover.
You may also like these articles
David Aladegbaiye Patricks
- Developing children’s EQ crucial for future success in rapidly changing world
- AKA – Fela In Versace Ft. Kiddominant
- Crime response app builds a community to get South Africans help, fast
- RADA Inspire creates a shift in perspective and greater understanding for those behind the wheel
- 67 Blankets for Nelson Mandela Day set their sights on breaking a 27km Scarf world record
- Application window now open for 6-month internship at Boeing in Seattle
- Thousands of spectators to flock to Dundee July
Developing children’s EQ crucial for future success in rapidly changing world https://t.co/MljBWXMXDZFollow