Congratulations on your big and extremely special day wife-to-be. The stress and excitement of planning your wedding should be the best experience of your life and you deserve every minute of it. From venue booking and decor arrangements to picking bridesmaids and choosing a cake, the adrenaline keeps intensifying. The last thing you need to stress about is the state of your hair too. So, here’s a quick guide to ensure while you take care of the necessary wedding preparations that your precious tresses are well maintained and beautiful on your big day.
- It is important to take excellent care of your hair before your trial and wedding day. This will ensure that your hair is shiny and healthy before having to endure numerous salon services like chemical or thermal styling which might compromise the health of your hair. Hairhouse Warehouse’s OSMO range is a good place to start searching for salon professional at-home treatments to try out.
- Give yourself enough time to plan your best wedding hairstyle. This means a few months before your wedding. Book your hair services in advance especially if you are getting married in peak wedding season. Stylists might be fully booked if you wait until too late to get a booking. This will also be the perfect time for you to start collecting photographs of your wedding hairstyle too.
- About four to six weeks before your wedding, book your hair trim. Avoid going for a dramatic change right before your big day. The last thing you need is the disappointment of not being able to go for the hairstyle of your choice. Remember, if you professionally straighten or curl your hair to do it at least a month before your wedding. This will give it ample time to relax and be wedding day hairstyle ready.
- If you thinking when’s the right time to touch-up on your colour and cover that grey hair, if you have any, it is at least two weeks before you walk down the aisle. On your trial and wedding day ensure you have clean and dry hair with no product build-up. Avoid using leave-in conditioner especially on that morning. You would also like to stay away from any product that might weigh your hair down.
- Make sure you have allocated plenty of time for your stylist to work his or her magic on your wedding day, especially if you have long hair. You might take this lightly, but remember to wear a button front shirt or dress before going for your final wedding hairstyle. You’ll thank yourself for not risking any damage to your best hairdo, ever!